More About Our Software
Do you find:
- Your church attendance going down?
- You can’t find the time to grow your church but instead you are just maintaining it?
- You are having a hard time choosing the right volunteers?
Which of the following describes your church?
The good news is that when you have the right tools and resources, you can:
Keep your church attendance steady and growing.
Have more time to grow your church instead of just maintaining it.
Make your volunteer choices less of a challenge with a more precise volunteer selection process.
You CAN add 10, 20, 40 or even 60 new people to your church each month and keep them there.
You CAN use your time on growing/discipling instead of putting most of your efforts on keeping existing members from leaving.
You CAN grow a healthy church.
As you are reading this web page, you start to see why you cannot waste anymore time in wishing that somehow the church will eventually grow. There are different church management software’s out there. They all have their benefits. With Church Growth Software you will be able to put church growth principles into action.
If we can show you how Church Growth Software can help retain up to 20 percent of your first time visitors to your church. Would you be willing to try this Church Growth process?
Here Are Some Of Benefits Of Using Church Growth Software:
- Automate time-consuming church management tasks — so that you can have more time in growing your church.
- Keep track of visitors and assess their needs which will help you plan and organize events that keep them coming back.
- Establish an assimilation process, to turn First Time Visitors into fully engaged members.
- Track spiritual milestones so that you can see the commitment level of each member.
- Make the task of volunteer choosing easier with the S.H.A.P.E. Profile Assessment Module.
- Create history profiles which help you make timely and wise decisions.
- Track Growth Classes.
- Print detailed Confidential Personal Growth Profile reports, to see members involvement in church.
- Track and Analyze Advertising – knowing which advertising media works best.
- Use less time on maintaining the church and more on growing it.
- And much more …
If you sincerely want to grow your church, this starts with you. To the church growth process, download a free trial demo of the Church Growth Software today! If you need guidance on using the software or have questions on starting the church growth process, contact us at 918-615-9621 or firstname.lastname@example.org