Do You Need Help With Church Growth?
Growing a church from 50 to 100 or more is not impossible. Church Growth Software will help you do that with our purpose-driven church management system
✅ If you’re an established church that wants to break out of the stop growing phase that most churches experience – and achieve consistent, well – managed growth.
✅ If you’re a church (of any size) that seeks to adopt the Purpose Driven Church growth strategy – and also automate church management tasks so that you can spend more time on ministry.
Here is a solution unlike any church management software that is designed to help with church growth.
The difference is that Church Growth Software was developed using purpose-driven church principles, which originated from pastors using the purpose-driven church model of Saddleback Church — the same philosophy that turned this starting church plant with 205 people in attendance at its first service to a megachurch with 20,000+ members.
Like many churches who are struggling with church growth, you’ve might have tried a church management software that wasn’t designed to help you in growing a church. You might be looking to solve challenging problems like these:
- Frustrated in finding a way to grow a healthy and consistent church membership
- Having a hard time choosing the right volunteers for a ministry
- Tried different programs to increase your church attendance with no success
- Finding a good tracking system for attendees, classes, small groups, and donations with good reporting
- Having no direction in assimilating attendees into members
- Breaking the barrier of growing a church from 50 to 100 or more
- No tracking system that points out what is missing in the growth process
- Looking how to save time, energy, and money managing your church membership
We know what you’re up against. There’s so much you want to do and so little time available to get it all done. The good news is that with the right church growth tools, you will:
- Use less time doing consuming church management tasks
- Know which events work and keep people coming back
- Have guests coming back and start retaining first-timers in the church
- Turn first-time guests into active members of your church
- Engage your guests with a church assimilation process
- Have a much easier time to choose volunteers with the S.H.A.P.E. assessment process
- Make timely and wise decisions using church growth strategies
- Automate your church growth process with the help of a church growth management software
- Track the spiritual growth of each member
- Have no additional cost for unlimited users
- Have no yearly update fees.
- And much more…
San Antonio, TX
Pastor Joseph Olson
Thanks for creating a piece of software that is easy to use, a joy to work with, and custom fit to the Purpose Driven model, not to mention VERY affordable. Blessings!”
Pastor Mike Brummitt
Church Growth Software Demo
You will be able to enter 20 individuals, 20 ministries, and 20 events, with access and no time limit to all the modules. This will give you a chance to see how a purpose-driven software can help with growing your church. Each module will direct your church growth process. There are videos available to help you understand each module.
Experience Results or Keep Things Going The Same Way
You have a choice
Will you either:
As a church leader, you know that getting things done the right way is the only road to achieve consistent and healthy growth.
You have a choice to make: Move forward or stay in the same place.
By choosing to download our free Church Growth Software demo, this will help start the process in reaching your God-given dream.
You Can Have Access to a Proven Tool That Helps With Growing a Church
Here is What Church Growth Software Includes:
9 Church Growth Modules
- People Information and Welcome Cards: Targeted to get all the important details needed from each attendee used for follow-up and personal growth. This includes the S.H.A.P.E. and assimilation information.
- Ministries: Track small groups, ministries and generate detailed reports.
- Calendar: All events can be displayed on a monthly calendar, which can be printed for distribution.
- Events and Sign-up Sheets: Keep track of event participation, this helps to select the events that keep people coming back.
- Reports: Generate church growth reports and statistics that will help you with making more accurate decisions.
- Attendance: Track weekly attendance and generate reports to see participation in services.
- Donations and Pledges: Record donations and pledges. You can print giving and pledge statements.
- Library: Makes all sermons, class and small group outlines available for printing or emailing.
- Report Writer: Create custom reports to your specifications.
We promise we don’t send spam