Experience Church Growth
Use a purpose driven church management software that provides strategy, process, and purpose which is the key to growing a church and it’s attainable through using Church Growth Software
Here is a solution for church growth, unlike any other church management software built using growth strategies.
Our software uses purpose-driven church principles, which change the way you manage and grow your church.
Why Are Purpose Driven Church Strategies Different
Purpose Driven Church strategies are a different way to approach growing a healthy church.
One strategy is using the 5 purposes of the church, the five New Testament purposes given by Jesus.
- Ministry–Evangelize the Community
- Worship–Gather the Crowd for worship
- Fellowship–Create fellowship in the Congregation
- Discipleship–Disciple the Committed
- Mission–Equip the Core for service and outreach
The exciting part is that when one purpose is not available, four more purposes are accessible that you can focus on.
Considering that most of the churches in the USA depend on Sunday Worship Services. Because of the pandemic, congregations could not get together and this hurts the local churches. Instead, purpose driven churches refocused and concentrated on the other four purposes either using online meetings or online training or gather in small groups.
God’s purposes drive a purpose driven church, not our own.
The basic premise of the Purpose Driven model is for a pastor to recognize and be obedient to God’s purposes for his people and his church and organize around developing these characteristics into the lives of people within his care. We call this making disciple.
Saddleback Church could not meet for worship in 2020 but worked together with their 45,000 small groups to feed the hungry and minister to the needy. They added about 1500 new small groups during this time.
Different churches and denominations might have a unique way to worship, ministry, fellowship, discipleship, and missions. Therefore, you can change the 5 purposes of the church to fit your style.
Church Growth Software provides church growth strategies and processes that will help you with growing a church inside and out of the church building.
Now you can use a church growth strategy that can help with growing a church of any size.
You might use the standard church management software to collect information. However, the key is to collect the right information, which affects the growth of a church. Next, there needs to be a change in strategy and process to get on track for consistent and healthy growth.
San Antonio, TX
Pastor Joseph Olson
Thanks for creating a piece of software that is easy to use, a joy to work with, and custom fit to the Purpose Driven model, not to mention VERY affordable. Blessings!”
Pastor Mike Brummitt
Saddleback Church — started as a church plant with 7 people in attendance but by using the purpose driven church strategy, the church grew into a mega-church with 22,000+ members and over 35,000 in attendance. In addition, 45,000 people attending small groups throughout the week.
What’s Holding You Back From Growing Your Church?
If you were unsuccessful at using other church growth programs in the past… It’s not your fault they did not work.
One reason is the other strategies are not purpose driven. They are not using a proven method that works in different church environments.
For instance, applying the 5 purposes of the church could make a big difference in growing a church.
They have proven the purpose driven church strategies at Saddleback Church for over 40 years and still working today. Churches in different countries of the world have tried this same process, and it has changed the way they are growing a healthy church. It does not matter on the denomination or the size of the church.
By using a church growth tool, can change the way you manage and grow a church.
Some More Reasons Why Churches Don’t Grow
1. HOPING TO GROW… BUT NO CHURCH GROWTH STRATEGY
What’s your strategy to reach your community? How will your team change and develop as you grow? What will you NOT do as you get bigger? What will you DO as you get bigger?
You need a strategy, or it will only be a dream.
2. DON’T WANT TO GROW
You might have heard this saying. “Us four and no more”. This goes against the Great Commission of Matthew 28.
3. NO PLANS FOR GROWING
Loss of God’s Vision.
4. PASTORS HOLDING BACK CHURCH GROWTH
Pastors are running the Church as a Single-Cell Church
His Role Has Not Changed. For More Details Read This Article By Pastor Rick Warren.
5. VISITORS DON’T FEEL WELCOME
No Visitor Follow-up or Not Setup Up As a Welcoming Church.
6. NOT ORGANIZED
Not Using a Church Assimilation Process.
7. CHOOSING THE WRONG VOLUNTEERS
There is a Major Shift Coming with Church Growth
There has never been a better time to establish your church to be ready for growth than now. There is a great demand for answers and hope like never. The sad part is that more churches are closing down than opening. However, many individuals are looking for a place of worship. They want to either attend personally or online.
Churches need to be ready to reach the ones that need help.
How Does Church Growth Software Work?
A healthy purpose driven church has a clear 5-point focus that guides all its efforts. If you want to hit a target, you need to aim towards it. Aiming specifically will make the difference of hitting the target or not. The organization part of a church works the same way. You cannot do things haphazardly and expect excellent results.
Why Am I Here?
- Purpose #1: You Were Planned for God’s Pleasure (Worship)
- Purpose #2: You Were Formed for God’s Family (Fellowship)
- Purpose #3: You Were Created to Become Like Christ (Discipleship)
- Purpose #4: You Were Shaped for Serving God (Ministry–Service)
- Purpose #5: You Were Made for a Mission (Evangelism–Outreach)
This is How the Five New Testament Purposes Can Be Tracked In Church Growth Software
- Worship–Welcome Cards, Attendance, and Donations
- Fellowship–People Information, Attendance, and Ministry
- Discipleship–Spiritual Milestones, Classes, and Events
- Ministry–Ministry, and S.H.A.P.E. (Watch video on S.H.A.P.E.)
- Evangelism–Ministry and Events
So by using this software, you will able to see if you are on track with the 5 purposes of the church.
In addition, you can watch the progress of each individual attending your church from the first time visit to the present.
Here are some links to explain how the software works in more detail:
- What do I need to do when visitors come to church?
- Grow your church membership
- Church Growth Software can help with growing a church
- S.H.A.P.E. a more effective way to find the right people for ministry
- Church Growth Software features
There are many reports available that will help you in making important decisions that affect the growth of your church.
Here Is What You Get With This Church Growth Tool
10 Church Growth Software Modules
- People Information and Welcome Cards: Designed to get all the important details needed from each attendee using it to follow-up and track personal growth.
- Ministries: Track small groups, ministries, and generate detailed reports.
- Calendar: Display all events on a monthly calendar and print for distribution.
- Events and Sign-up Sheets: Keep track of event participation. The reports show which events are the best to keep people coming back.
- Reports: Generate church growth reports and statistics that will help you with making more decisions that are accurate.
- Attendance: Track weekly attendance and generate reports to see participation in each service.
- Donations and Pledges: Record donations and pledges. You can print giving and pledge statements.
- S.H.A.P.E.: This records the S.H.A.P.E. assessment information used for volunteer selection.
- Library: All sermons, class and small group outlines available for printing or emailing.
- Report Writer: Create custom reports not included in the reports section.
Taking the Next Step to Grow Your Church
You have seen that it is possible to grow a church. Church Growth Software can help put you on the right track.
Now it’s time for a decision.
You have three options.
Either you can:
- Do nothing and stay exactly where you are right now.
- Try to figure this out yourself and keep track of how your church is growing. Then try to analyze why a certain area of your church is not growing. If you work hard and spend many hours, you might figure it out.
- Let Church Growth Software help you in this process. You will spend less time on managing and more on growing a consistent and healthy church.
We understand you may think this software is not right for you. If you have not tried the purpose driven church strategy yet, this could be the answer you have been looking for. You have nothing to lose by checking out a demo of the software.
Get Started In Growing a Healthy Church?
Download a free full version demo of Church Growth Software today. This demo will give you full access to the program but limiting you to 20 individuals, 20 ministries, and 20 events before you need to upgrade to a paid version of the software.
We promise we don’t send spam