More About Our Software
Church Growth Today
This includes established churches, small churches, church plants, and across all denominations. 80% of church goers believe that churches are still growing in the United States. The latest statistics show that 65% of the churches are declining and 35% are growing in the U.S. There is a decline in church attendance. There is a misconception that more people attend church in the Bible Belt of the U.S. We see more churches but the attendance varies from church to church.
Church Growth Statistics
- Growing Churches – retain 20 – 35% of their first time visitors.
- Minimal Growth and Plateau Churches – retain 10 – 19% of their first time visitors.
- Declining Churches – retain less than 9% of their first time visitors.
With all these statistics it seems that churches are not growing as people think they are. Church leaders are looking for solutions to this problem. Even mega churches come to a point where they plateau or start declining in number. This shows that beyond the first visit, church systems and processes are needed. It doesn’t matter where you are located this issue exists everywhere.
Churches are closing or merging because of membership decline or not enough of financial support to keep the doors open.
Growing a Church
- What if you can add 10 – 60 or more new people to your church community each month and have them coming back?
- What if you had more time to grow the church with purpose instead of just maintaining?
- What if you can keep your church attendance and membership healthy and growing?
- What if you had a organized system to help grow the church?
- What if you had church growth tools to help in the process?
This all can be possible.
Why Aren’t We Growing Like Other Churches?
You might have tried different programs to increase church attendance and used different church growth tools. Nothing seems to make a lasting difference.
At this point, you are thinking what else is out there that works? How to increase church growth or ways to increase church attendance are some important questions. You have talked with other pastors that have a growing church. Tried what they are doing and it didn’t work as you expected it. Sometimes wondering what they know and you don’t. Will my church will ever grow? Understanding church growth is not that hard.
What Are We Missing?
One of the church growth systems that is being used successfully by growing churches is the purpose driven church. They use the characteristics of purpose. If you haven’t looked into it, you should. This concept has been proven in time for growing a consistent healthy church.
To get your church to do everything on purpose is the first thing needed to start the church growth process. Here are strategies for growing your church 12 Characteristic of a Purpose Driven Church.
What Is Holding You Back From Church Growth?
- I need more information on how to grow a purpose-driven church? You can start by reading a book , “The Purpose Driven Church”. Pastor Rick Warren church growth principles that are used at Saddleback Church are explained in this book. This will give you some direction on growing a purpose driven ministry.
- Are there any church growth tools that can be used in this church growth process? We have a church growth tool that several purpose driven church pastors and church planters gave their input to design this comprehensive tool. Pastor Rick Warren SHAPE principle (Shape Assessment Saddleback) is part of this church software. These effective church growth strategies are proven ways to increase church attendance and help church growth become a reality. It can keep you on track in growing your church and help with church health.
Church Growth Software
If your church is like so many others, you’ve discovered that your church management software wasn’t designed to help your church grow. We get it and our software can help you solve challenging problems like these:
- When your current church management software is not designed with church growth strategies.
- When you can’t find the time to grow instead you are just maintaining your church.
- When you have a hard time choosing the right volunteers for a ministry.
- When your church attendance keeps going down.
- When you have church 101 – 401 Classes (Growth Track) but no church software to track them.
We designed our church growth tool as a management software for growing to fulfill the purposes of the church. The churches that use the purpose characteristics in this software correctly are growing. It makes it easier for churches to track their growth and see where there is a short fall. Even if you are a small church looking to grow. Church Growth Software has a built in small church growth strategy. The core content of this software will cultivate and develop purpose driven principles in your church growth process.
We know what you’re up against. There’s so much you want to accomplish and so little time available to get it all done. The good news is that with the right church growth tools, you can:
- Use a Church Management Software designed with effective church growth strategies.
- Have more time to grow your church with purpose instead of just maintaining the church.
- Make your volunteer choices less of a challenge using S.H.A.P.E., which is a more practical volunteer selection process for church leaders.
- Keep your church attendance and small groups healthy and growing.
- You can grow the church with C.L.A.S.S. (Growth Track).
- Organize the church assimilation and church growth process.
- Have a good contact information and tracking church management system.
- Keep purpose driven church principles in every part of church management.
- Keep the church on track for growth.
- Make decisions quickly and confidently without second guessing.
- Track the growth of the church in number and spiritual growth.
- Have a church visitor follow up strategy.
- Make event management more organized and efficient.
Check out the article in Religious Product News
“Can Your Church Management Software Help Growth?”
Want to grow your church? It’s actually much easier than you think. That’s because our Church Management Software includes a huge number of easy-to-use tools that save you time, money, and get you growing faster than you ever thought possible.
There are different Church Management Software’s out there. They all have their benefits as a management solution. Some of the church software’s are vague while others are to specific. Church Growth Software is purpose driven; presenting timeless wisdom that is immediately actionable in growing a church. It does not matter if you a church plant or an established church. This church management software which can also be used as a church planting software is unique in that it is designed for a purpose driven church with church growth in mind. This church software has proven ways to increase church attendance and the assimilation process.
If we can show you how this Church Tracking Growth Software can help you retain the first time visitors coming to your church, by using a church management system. Would you be willing to try this Church Management Software?
Free Full Version Purpose Driven Church
Growth Demo With Effective Church Growth Strategies
What are the benefits of using Church Growth Software? Well, we’ve listed twelve below, but that’s just for starters. If you really want to see how our proven software can help your church grow, may we suggest that you request a free download demo? Opportunity is knocking. All you have to do is open the door.
- Automate time-consuming church management tasks like a church visitor follow up letter — so that you can have more time for growing your church.
- Use as a church visitor tracking software and find out their needs which helps you plan and organize events to keep them coming back.
- Create an church assimilation process, to turn First Time Visitors into fully engaged members.
- Track spiritual growth milestones so that you can see the commitment level of each member.
- Make the process of volunteer choosing easier using the S.H.A.P.E. acronym, a Purpose Driven Church Spiritual Gifts Assessment or Spiritual Gifts Assessment Willow Creek. To get a better understanding of S.H.A.P.E. Click Here.
- Create church membership personal history profiles to help you make wise decisions. Profile Sample 1 Profile Sample 2.
- Track C.L.A.S.S. (Growth Track).
- Print detailed Confidential Personal Growth Profile reports, which show each members involvement in church.
- Track and Analyze Advertising — to find out which advertising media works best for your area.
- Have a church follow up system to help in your church assimilation process.
- Use less of your time on maintaining the church and more on growing.
- Make sure the purpose driven church 5 purposes are being implemented.
- And much more …
If you sincerely want to see your church grow, this starts with you. You can start growing your church today with this easy church software! First download a free version of Church Growth Software, and evaluate how this growth software is different. With this free version you can enter 20 People, 20 Ministries and 20 Events before you will need to upgrade to a unlimited version. Remember you can use this as a church planting software.
This Church Management Software Demo allows you to:
- Explore all the features, functionality and benefits of this church growth tool.
- Enter real data that can be transferred to a licensed version.
- Easily transition to a licensed version by entering a registration code.
You may need some guidance in using Church Growth Software. It is different than other Church Management Software’s.
If you have any questions on starting the church growth process, contact us at 918-615-9621 or firstname.lastname@example.org