More About Our Software
Are Churches Still Growing?
This includes established churches, church plants, and all denominations. 80% of church goers believe that churches are still growing in the U.S. The latest statistics show that 65% of the churches are declining and 35% are growing in the U.S. Here is another statistic, 6,000 – 10,000 churches close in the U.S. each year. That is 100 – 200 churches per week.
Church Growth Statistics
- Growing Churches – retain 20 – 35% of their first time visitors.
- Minimal Growth and Plateau Churches – retain 10 – 19% of their first time visitors.
- Declining Churches – retain less than 9% of their first time visitors.
With all these statistics it seems that churches are not growing as people think they are. Even mega churches come to a point where they plateau or start declining in number. It doesn’t matter where you are located this issue exists everywhere.
Churches are closing or merging because of membership decline or not enough of financial support to keep the doors open.
Growing a Church
- What if you can add 10 – 60 or more new people to your church each month and have them coming back?
- What if you had more time to grow the church with purpose instead of just maintaining?
- What if you can keep your church attendance and membership healthy and growing?
- What if you had a organized system to help grow the church?
- What if you had a church growth tools to help in the process?
This all can be possible.
Why Aren’t We Growing Like Other Churches?
You might have tried different church growth programs and used different church growth tools. Nothing seems to make a lasting difference.
At this point, you are thinking what else is out there that works? You have talked with other pastors that their church is growing. Tried what they are doing and it didn’t work as you expected it. Sometimes wondering what they know and you don’t. Will my church will ever grow?
What Are We Missing?
Might of tried a few church growth tips, but feeling there is something more. If only you can find the answer to make my church grow. You used a few church growth strategies, some worked and others not so much.
One of the church growth systems that is being used successfully by growing churches is the purpose driven church. If you haven’t looked into it, you should. This concept has been proven in time for growing a consistent healthy church.
When something is purpose driven, every aspect of the church is done on purpose. Here is some information on 12 Characteristic of a Purpose Driven Church.
What Is Holding You Back From Church Growth?
- I need more information on how to grow a purpose driven church? You can start by reading the book by Pastor Rick Warren, “The Purpose Driven Church”. This will give you some direction on these principles.
- Are there any church growth tools that can be used in this church growth process? We have a church growth tool that several purpose driven church pastors and church planters gave their input to design this comprehensive tool. It can keep you on track in growing your church. It can help church growth become a reality.
Church Growth Software
If your church is like so many others, you’ve discovered that your church management software wasn’t designed to help your church grow. We get it and our software can help you solve challenging problems like these:
- When your current church management software is not designed with church growth strategies.
- When you can’t find the time to grow instead you are just maintaining your church?
- When you have a hard time choosing the right volunteers for a ministry?
- When your church attendance keeps going down?
- When you have C.L.A.S.S. (Growth Track) but no church software to track them.
We position our church growth tool around the results it gives. The churches that use this software correctly are growing. It makes it easier for churches to track their growth. The core content of this software will cultivate and develop purpose driven principles in your church growth process.
We know what you’re up against. There’s so much you want to accomplish and so little time available to get it all done. The good news is that with the right church growth tools, you can:
- Use a Church Management Software designed with church growth strategies.
- Have more time to grow your church with purpose instead of just maintaining the church.
- Make your volunteer choices less of a challenge using S.H.A.P.E., which is a more practical volunteer selection process.
- Keep your church attendance and membership healthy and growing.
- You can grow the church with C.L.A.S.S. (Growth Track).
- Organize the church growth process.
- Have a good tracking church management system.
- Keep purpose driven church principles in every part of church management.
- Keep the church on track for growth.
- Make decisions quickly and confidently without second guessing.
- Track the growth of the church in number and spiritual growth.
Want to grow your church? It’s actually much easier than you think. That’s because our Church Management Software includes a huge number of easy-to-use tools that save you time, money, and get you growing faster than you ever thought possible.
There are different Church Management Software’s out there. They are also called a Church Membership Software. They all have their benefits. Some of the church software’s are vague while others are to specific. Church Growth Software is purpose driven; presenting timeless wisdom that is immediately actionable in growing a church. It does not matter if you a small or large church. This church management software is unique in that it is designed for a purpose driven church with church growth in mind.
If we can show you how this Church Growth Software can help you retain the first time visitors coming to your church, by using a church management system. Would you be willing to try this Church Management Software?
Download Free Church Management Software Demo
With No Risk Or Obligation
What are the benefits of using Church Growth Software? Well, we’ve listed twelve below, but that’s just for starters. If you really want to see how our proven software can help your church grow, may we suggest that you request a free download demo? Opportunity is knocking. All you have to do is open the door.
- Automate time-consuming church management tasks — so that you can have more time for growing your church.
- Keep track of visitors and find out their needs which helps you plan and organize events to keep them coming back.
- Create an church assimilation process, to turn First Time Visitors into fully engaged members.
- Track spiritual growth milestones so that you can see the commitment level of each member.
- Make the process of volunteer choosing easier using the S.H.A.P.E. acronym, a Purpose Driven Church Spiritual Gifts Assessment or Spiritual Gifts Assessment Willow Creek. To get a better understanding of S.H.A.P.E. Click Here.
- Create church membership personal history profiles to help you make wise decisions. Profile Sample 1 Profile Sample 2.
- Track C.L.A.S.S. (Growth Track).
- Print detailed Confidential Personal Growth Profile reports, which show each members involvement in church.
- Track and Analyze Advertising — to find out which advertising media works best for your area.
- Automate follow-up in your church assimilation process.
- Use less of your time on maintaining the church and more on growing.
- Make sure the purpose driven church 5 purposes are being implemented.
- And much more …
If you sincerely want to grow your church, this starts with you. You can start growing your church today! To begin growing your church, download a free trial version of Church Growth Software, and evaluate what makes this growth software different. With this free evaluation you can enter 20 People, 20 Ministries and 20 Events before you will need to upgrade to a full running version.
This Church Management Software Demo allows you to:
- Explore all the features, functionality and benefits of this church growth tool.
- Enter real data that can be transferred to a licensed version.
- Easily transition to a licensed version by entering a registration code.
You may need some guidance in using Church Growth Software. It is different than other Church Management Software’s.
If you have any questions on starting the church growth process, contact us at 918-615-9621 or email@example.com