Do You Need Help With Church Growth?
Find Out How Church Growth Software Can Help You with Growing a Church
Like many churches who are struggling with church growth, you’ve might have tried a church management software that wasn’t designed and is limited to help you in growing a church. With church growth software it can help you solve challenging problems like these:
- Choosing the right volunteers for a ministry.
- Growing your church attendance.
- Tracking growth Classes 101 – 401.
- Doing the 5 purposes of the church.
- Making sure a church assimilation process is being done right.
- Growing a healthy and consistent church membership.
- Breaking the barrier of growing a church from 50 to 100 and more.
- Have no strategies for church growth.
We know what you’re up against. There’s so much you want to do and so little time available to get it all done. The good news is that with the right church growth tools, you can:
- Organize the Church Growth Spiritual Gifts Assessment information and get a list of qualified people, so you can find the right person for a ministry according to their personal spiritual gifts.
- Track the important information that will help to increase attendance and grow a healthy church.
- You can get attenders to grow in church by using growth Classes 101-401.
- Keep the church on purpose for growth by using 5 purposes of the church.
- Use a church assimilation process to increase attendance which will be more organized and efficient to keep members and visitors coming back.
- Break out of the usual weekly attendance and watch your attendance increase.
Benefits of Using Church Growth Software
Well, we’ve listed twelve below, but that’s just for starters. If you really want to see how our proven software can help your church grow, may we suggest that you download a free demo?
Automate time-consuming church management tasks like a church guest follow up letters — this way you have more time for growing a church.
Track Important Information
Track the consistency of each person’s attendance, ministry involvement, donations and events participation.
Helps you make event planning management easier to attract more new people.
Church Assimilation Process
Tracks each individual’s involvement, and turn First Time Guests into Engaged Members.
Spiritual Growth Milestones
Track spiritual growth milestones so that you can see the commitment level of each member.
Growth C.L.A.S.S. 101 - 401
Track each step of each attender with their involvement in Growth C.L.A.S.S. 101-401.
Analyze Advertising and Demographics
Know which advertising media works best for your area and what groups of people are attending.
Save time on membership management instead you can put more emphasis on growing.
Purposes of the Church
Track and implement the purposes of the church by tracking the different groups of people attending.
Free updates for the life of the software.
Download Free Church Growth Management Software
You can download and install the software. There is a setup video that you can watch to show you how easy it is to use this software. You will be able to enter 20 individuals, 20 ministries and 20 events, with access to all the modules.
There are different videos in Help section of our website to assist you with this church growth management software.
Is Church Growth Software Right For You?
To grow your church, Please read this carefully
Church Growth Software is NOT for you if…
- If you’re looking for some easy way to grow your church. There is no way around hard work in growing a church. But this software is proven and designed to help you grow a healthy purpose driven church.
- If you never take action. The entire software is setup to help you get your growth on track, but it ONLY works if you take the actions required…
Church Growth Software is RIGHT for you if…
- You are ready to invest in growing your church. To spend time using church growth strategies that help in church growth.
- You are looking for a proven church growth system and a structure to balance and help in church growth. This is a process to follow from start to finish.
- You are patient, willing to take action. Trying new things is sometimes hard and takes effort. You’ll make far more mistakes as you grow- but it’s the mistakes that push you forward.
- You are willing to spend some time, do the work and see the end result. Many churches just like yours have tried Church Growth Software and got results.
Church Growth Blogs
Here are some articles that can help you with church growth.
Why Churches Don't Grow There is a misconception of that a church will grow by itself. Every church can grow. Growing a church could be compared to plant growth. Weeds will grow by themselves and most of them are not beneficial. To grow a non-weed type of plant you...
Is Growing a Church from 50 to 100 Possible? Almost 50% of church attenders go to a church of less than 100 people. Many of those churches do not grow past 50 people. Some want to grow and others do not. There are many church growth strategies available for...
Church Growth Software The idea of Purpose Driven or Willow Creek Ministry model software was non-existent in 1999. With more churches using these concepts, several purpose driven church pastors and church planters gave their input to design a comprehensive computer...
You can download a free full running version of Church Growth Software that where you can enter 20 individuals 20 ministries and 20 event before you would need to upgrade to a unlimited version
We promise we don’t send spam