Experience church growth
Many small churches are using this tool to achieve consistent and healthy church growth
Increase Church Attendance
Here is a solution unlike any other church management software built using strategies for church growth.
Our software design uses principles, which change the way you manage your church.
The idea for this software originated from pastors using the purpose-driven church model of Saddleback Church — the same philosophy turned this starting church plant with 205 people in attendance at its first service into a mega-church with 22,000+ members.
It is easy to apply these church growth strategies by using purpose driven Church Growth Software.
Growing a church is possible, no matter how many are in your attendance.
Find out why you have not been able to grow your church attendance yet.
Is your church one of the following?
✅ Church plant or small church seeking to attain rapid, healthy growth – and not be among the 70-80% of new churches that fail in their first year.
✅ An established church looking to break out of a stop growing phase which many churches experiences – and want to achieve consistent, well – managed growth.
✅ Church (of any size) seeking to adopt the Purpose Driven Church growth strategy – and automate church management tasks so you can spend more time on ministry.
Like many churches who are struggling with church growth, you’ve might have tried a church management software which wasn’t designed to help you in growing a church. You might be looking to solve challenging problems like these:
- Finding a way of growing a small church to a healthy and consistent church membership
- Tracking membership using purpose driven church 5 purposes
- Having a hard time choosing the right volunteers for a ministry
- Tried different programs to increase your church attendance with no success
- Using the right purpose-driven Christian life and discipleship ministry tracking software for attendees, classes, small groups, and donations with good reporting
- Having no direction in assimilating attendees into members
- Breaking the barrier of growing a church from 50 to 100 or more
- Get the right strategies for church growth
- Looking on how to grow a church congregation and save time, energy, and money in managing the growth
We know what you’re up against. There’s so much you want to do and so little time available to get it all done. The good news is with the right church growth tool and church growth strategies, you will:
- Use less time doing consuming church management tasks by using the church growth process
- Know which events work and keep people coming back by tracking the participation of each event
- Turn first-time guests into active church members by engaging your guests with a church assimilation process
- Remove the challenges of effectively choosing the right volunteers using a S.H.A.P.E. assessment process
- Make timely and wise decisions using church growth strategies
- Automate the growth of the church with the help of this church growth management software
- Know what is not working in the growing church process by using strategic reports
- Watch the spiritual growth of each member with a unique tracking system
- And much more…
San Antonio, TX
Pastor Joseph Olson
Thanks for creating a piece of software that is easy to use, a joy to work with, and custom fit to the Purpose Driven model, not to mention VERY affordable. Blessings!”
Pastor Mike Brummitt
Full Version Demo of Church Growth Software
Instant access to this purpose-driven database software where you can enter 20 individuals, 20 ministries, and 20 events. No time limit to all the modules. This will give you a chance to see church growth principles in action. Each module can track your church’s growth process. There are help videos available.
Church Attendance On A Decline
According to a Lifeway Research study, 6 in 10 churches reported plateauing or declining in 2020. COVID-19 has influenced this in part. We know that God is sending people to our churches – we need to make sure that we are taking care of them.
You Have A Choice
Either you will:
As a church leader, you know that getting things done the right way is the only road to achieve consistent and healthy growth.
You have a choice to make. Move forward or stay in the same place.
By choosing to download our free Church Growth Software demo, will start the process of fulfilling your God-given commission.
Here Is What You Get With This Proven Church Growth Tool
Nine Church Growth Software Modules
- People Information and Welcome Cards: Designed to get all the important details needed from each attendee used for follow-up and personal growth. This includes the S.H.A.P.E. assessment and assimilation information.
- Ministries: Track small groups, ministries, and generate detailed reports.
- Calendar: All events are displayed on a monthly calendar, which can be printed for distribution.
- Events and Sign-up Sheets: Keep track of event participation, this helps to select the events that keep people coming back.
- Reports: Generate church growth reports and statistics that will help you with making more decisions that are accurate.
- Attendance: Track weekly attendance and generate reports to see participation in services.
- Donations and Pledges: Record donations and pledges. You can print giving and pledge statements.
- Library: Makes all sermons, class and small group outlines available for printing or emailing.
- Report Writer: Create custom reports to your specifications.
We promise we don’t send spam