Church Growth Today
Including established churches, small churches, church plants, and new churches across all denominations. 80% of church goers believe that there is church growth today in the United States. The latest statistics show that 65% of the churches are declining and 35% are growing in the U.S.
There is a decline in church attendance. There is a misconception that more people attend church in the Bible Belt of the U.S. We see more churches but not all churches are growing.
Church Growing Statistics
- Growing Churches – retain 20 – 35% of their first time guests.
- Minimal and Plateau Growing Churches – retain 10 – 19% of their first time guests.
- Declining Churches – retain less than 9% of their first time guests.
With all these statistics it seems that churches are not growing as people think they are. Pastors and church leaders are looking for solutions to this problem. Even mega churches come to a point where they plateau or start declining in number. This shows that beyond the first visit, church systems and processes are needed.
It doesn’t matter where the location this issue exists everywhere. Churches are closing or merging because of membership decline. Sometimes there is not enough of financial support to keep the doors open.
Growing a Church
- What if you can add 10% – 20% more new people to your church community each month and have them coming back?
- What if you had more time to grow with purpose instead of maintaining?
- What if you can keep your attendance and members healthy and growing in number and spiritually?
- What if you had a organized system to help grow the church?
- What if you had church growth tools to help in the process?
This all can be possible.
Why Churches Don’t Grow
There are a list of reasons why churches don’t grow. Here is a list of why small churches don’t grow. You might have tried different church growth programs to increase attendance and used different church growth tools. Nothing seems to make a lasting difference. At this point, you are thinking what else is out there that works? Here are some questions you may have, how to grow a consistent and healthy church or are there proven ways to increase church attendance.
You have talked with other pastors and the church leadership that have healthy growth. Tried what they are doing and it didn’t work as you expected it. Sometimes wondering what they know and you don’t. Will my church ever increase in attendance? For smaller churches, is it possible growing a church from 50 to 100? How to retain first timers in church? For others it might be how to break church growth barriers. Understanding strategies for growing a church is the key to answer the question why churches don’t grow and ways to grow a small church.
Strategies For Church Growth
One good strategy which is successfully being used in growing churches is a purpose driven church model. They use the 5 purposes of the church. By using these purposes with a church assimilation process can increase church attendance. It is more than getting new people to attend your church and stopping right there.
Using this concept which has been proven in time for growing a consistent healthy church numerically and spiritually. Using new testament purposes, first you need to get the church systems and processes in order.
What Is Holding You Back From Growing Your Church?
What is a purpose driven church? You find our more by reading a book , “The Purpose Driven Church”. Pastor Rick Warren church growth principles used at Saddleback Church are explained in this book. It will give you some direction on growing a purpose driven ministry using biblical purposes. Find out Pastor Rick Warren’s church growth principles.
Are there any church growth tools that can change the reason why many churches don’t grow? You may want to know how to manage church growth. We have a tool that several purpose driven church pastors and church planters gave their input to design this comprehensive tool. Pastor Rick Warren SHAPE principle (Shape Assessment Saddleback) is part of this software.
Therefore, by not using effective church growth strategies, this is why small churches don’t grow. By using these proven strategies which will help to increase church attendance and people multiplication become a reality. It can keep you on the path for growing and help with church health. This will help you fulfill the great commission.
What are the 5 purposes of the church?
- Evangelize the Community.
- Gather the Crowd for worship.
- Create fellowship in the Congregation.
- Disciple the Committed.
- Equip the Core for service and outreach
With Church Growth Software you are able to track the 5 Purposes of the Church
Community (Unchurched) – In evangelizing, you can use events to draw the people in. After they attend an event, using a purpose driven church assimilation process is the next step to follow-up. You can track where the people are coming from, what advertisement or invitation got them there.
Crowd (Regular Attenders) – Gathering a crowd for worship is important for that group of people. By tracking the attendance records and running reports of who is absent so follow-up with CARE callers could be done. The regular attenders would fill out Welcome Cards or Connection Cards every time they would attend church. This would give them a chance to ask questions or request information.
Congregation (Members) – Creating fellowship in this group can be done by getting them to take the C.L.A.S.S series and being plugged into a small group. You can track when C.L.A.S.S. 101 was taken and they became a member. They can be contacted on their birthday and wedding anniversary. This is when a person’s profile will start. This will help them get to the next level of commitment.
Committed (Mature Members) – This group needs to be discipled. By tracking when they have taken C.L.A.S.S. 201 and signed their maturity covenant card. Also if they are doing what they agreed to in the covenant like giving tithes or donations, being part of small group and anything else they agreed to. All this can be tracked in Church Growth Software.
Core (Ministry) – The core group is very important. You will need to track the information gathered after they have taken C.L.A.S.S. 301 and 401. Then taking that information from the S.H.A.P.E. Spiritual Gifts Assessment and put into the S.H.A.P.E. module, so when they are ready to volunteer for a ministry position the information will be available. This software will pull a list of candidates that will fit a position or ministry. When the person is in a position, it will keep track of their involvement.
"This Software Makes It Easy To Apply Church The Purpose Driven Principles!"
This is essential in growing a purpose driven church that is reaching out to newcomers and hearers of the Gospel. Gone are the days when your ministry worries about its average attendance numbers, well-crafted invitations, or minimal turnouts for activities. The software is designed to help your church stay well-maintained while increasing its credibility and success.
Among its many features, the software is able to maintain and update important records that are necessary to manage a busy ministry. In addition, Church Growth Software acts as a reliable decision-making software that is able to support the members and leaders in its goals for expansion; all while organizing its important data. Church Growth Software is useful for any church, whether the church is still starting out or is already more established.
Unlike others, the software provides a unique and advanced reporting tool that has the ability to scan and review important items such as prayer requests, demographic analysis, family donations, and worship services.
If your church is like so many others, you’ve discovered that your church management software wasn’t designed to help your church grow. We get it and our church tracking software can help you solve challenging problems like these:
- Growing a church from 50 to 100 and more.
- When you can’t find the time to grow instead you are just maintaining your church.
- When you have a hard time choosing the right volunteers for a ministry.
- When the attendance keeps going down.
- When you have church Classes 101 – 401 but no tracking software.
- When there is no small church tracking software to help with the five purposes of the church.
- When you don’t know how to track a church assimilation process.
We know what you’re up against. There’s so much you want to do and so little time available to get it all done. The good news is that with the right church growth tools, you can:
- Track the right information that will help to increase attendance and grow a healthy church.
- Have more time to grow your church with purpose instead of just maintaining the church.
- You can help the attenders grow in the church by using Class 101 through Class 401.
- Organize the Spiritual Gifts Assessment information and get a list of qualified people, so you can find the right place in ministry for each person according to their personal spiritual gifts.
- Keep the church on purpose for growth by using five purposes of the church.
- Make decisions quickly and confidently without second guessing.
- Create events to increase attendance which will be more organized and efficient to keep members and visitors coming back.
- Keep records of the giving and track pledges.
What are the benefits of using Church Growth Software?
Well, we’ve listed twelve below, but that’s just for starters. If you really want to see how our proven software can help your church grow, may we suggest that you download a free demo? Opportunity is knocking. All you have to do is open the door.
- Automates time-consuming church management tasks like a church guest follow up letters — so that you can have more time for growing.
- Is used as a church attendance tracking software to find out the consistency of each person attending.
- Helps you with event planning management to attract more new people.
- Has a church assimilation process which tracks each individual’s involvement, and turns First Time Guests into Engaged Members.
- Tracks spiritual growth milestones so that you can see the commitment level of each member.
- Makes the process of volunteer choosing easier using the S.H.A.P.E. acronym, a Purpose Driven Church Growth Spiritual Gifts Assessment
- Generates attenders and members personal history profiles which helps you make wise decisions. Profile Sample 1 Profile Sample 2.
- Tracks C.L.A.S.S. 101-401 which shows where the person is in their journey.
- Prints detailed Confidential Personal Growth Profile reports, which help to analyze each member’s involvement in church.
- Analyzes Advertising and Demographics — showing which advertising media works best for your area and what groups of people are attending.
- Saves time on membership management instead you can put more emphasis on growing.
- Implements the purpose driven church 5 purposes.
- And much more …
How the Church Growth Software Demo Works
You can download and install the software. There is a setup video that you can watch to show you how easy
it is to use this software. You will be able to enter 20 individuals, 20 ministries and 20 events.
You have access to all the modules.
There are videos in Help section of our website to assist you with this church growth management software.
You will be able to:
- Explore all the features, functionality and benefits of this software with unique church growth systems and processes.
- Enter real data so you can experience the church growth strategies in this software which can be transferred to a registered version.
- Easily transition to a registered version by entering a registration code.
If you need some guidance in using this software for growing. It is different than other Church Management Software’s.
If you have any questions on starting the growing process, contact us at 918-615-9621 or email@example.com.
"I Cannot Say Thank You Enough For This Great Piece Of Software!"
“We are a church in transition from a traditional church model to the Purpose Driven model of ministry. Your Purpose Driven Church oriented software is making the transition much easier and less time consuming!
“We are currently implementing your software to assist us in not only the day to day management of our church, but in the intensive discipleship tracking that the Purpose Driven model calls for!
“Thanks for creating a piece of software that is easy to use, a joy to work with, and custom fit to the Purpose Driven model, not to mention VERY affordable! Blessings!”
Pastor Mike B
Is Church Growth Software Right For You?
Here’s the thing:
If you want to grow your church,
Please read this carefully
Church Growth Software is NOT for you if…
- If you’re looking for some easy way to grow your church.
There are different Church Management Software’s out there. This one is proven and designed in helping to grow a healthy purpose driven church.
- If you never take action.
The entire software is setup to help you get your growth on track, but it ONLY works if you take the actions required…
Church Growth Software is RIGHT for you if…
- You are ready to invest in growing your church.
To spend time using purpose driven church strategies that help in church growth.
- You are looking for a proven church growth system and a structure to balance the five purposes which help in church growth.
This is a process to follow from start to finish.
- You are patient, willing to take action. Trying new things is sometimes hard and takes effort.
You’ll make far more mistakes as you grow- but it’s the mistakes that push you forward.
- You are willing to spend some time, do the work and see the end result.
Many churches just like yours have tried Church Growth Software and got results.
I Highly Recommend This Software For Church Planters!
“Church Growth Software has been very simple to use and yet sophisticated enough to do major tracking. We started as a church plant with 10 people and it has functioned very well at a small church level and it is transitioning us into a medium size church.”
Pastor Joseph O
You can download a free full running version of Church Growth Software that where you can enter 20 individuals 20 ministries and 20 event before you would need to upgrade to a unlimited version.