Purpose Driven Church Growth
Here are a few church growth principles that you can apply in this Purpose Driven Church Growth Software:
1. Automate Visitor Follow-Up
2. Do your first follow-up in the first 36 hours. This would include a thank you for coming to church. Then invite them back.
3. Second follow-up in one month. You remind them of the experience they had at the church. Give them more information about the church. Then invite them back.
4. Third follow-up for Special Events.
5. Create a Saddleback Church S.H.A.P.E. Gifts Assessment by using the S.H.A.P.E. Assessment. You can find out a person’s God-given gifts and abilities. With this profile module, you can input a person’s S.H.A.P.E. information. This will assist you in choosing the right volunteers.
Let’s break down the acronym S.H.A.P.E.
- S–Spiritual Gifts–special ability
- H – Heart–It represents the center of motivation, desires, and interests
- A – Abilities–natural talents you were born with
- P – Personality–For instance, are you an introvert or extrovert
- E – Experiences–Education, Vocation, Spiritual, Ministry, and Personal
- A very important part of church growth is selecting and managing volunteers. People helping in different ministries is a vital part of a growing church. Many church management software programs do not have the SHAPE Profile capabilities. This is a very important part of church growth.
6. C.L.A.S.S. 101 – 401 Those are specific classes needed for individuals to grow within a church as used in Saddleback Church. If you are wondering what the acronym C.L.A.S.S. stands for–Christian Life and Service Seminars.
Here are the Four Purpose Driven Church Growth Classes:
- Class 101–Introduction to your church which includes the history and beliefs of the church. This class also introduces them to how to become a member of the church.
- Class 201–This class shows how to mature as a Christian. This includes the habits they need to develop to grow.
- Class 301–In this class, you find your God-given gifts and abilities. You can use the S.H.A.P.E. process, which is part of Church Growth Software. It collects personal ministry profile information and matches it to a ministry that fits that individual.
- Class 401- In this class, you find out how you can fulfill your life mission or find your calling. This effective purpose-driven church software not only can help with church management but tracking membership, visitors, follow-up, church attendance, ministries, events, donations, pledges, and more…
7. Creates a Personal Growth Profile Report to find out if your members are growing, you can track information like First Time Visit, Family Members, Spiritual Milestones, Involved in what Ministries, Events and Classes Attended, Ideal Ministry Involvement, Worship Services Attended in the Last 6 months, S.H.A.P.E. Profile.
Download A Free Purpose Driven Church Growth Software Demo Today!