More About Our Software
FAQ About Church Growth Software
1. How did Church Growth Software originate? The idea of Purpose Driven or Willow Creek Ministry model software was non-existent in 1999. With more churches using these concepts, several pastors and church planters gave their input to design a comprehensive computer program. Not only it provides help with timely decision making information, but it also automates the essential aspects of these two effective ministry models in growing a church.
2. What is the difference between Church Growth Software and other similar softwares? Church Growth Software was designed to help churches grow. A church growth process is built right into the software program.
- 3. What types of churches can use this software? It does not matter of the denomination or size of the church. This software is being used by all sorts of denominations and from small to large size churches.
- 4. How do I know if this software will work for my church? This software’s purpose is to see churches use a growth process. You don’t have to be a Purpose Driven Church or a Willow Creek style of church to use this program. The easiest way to see if this software will work for you is download a free trial demo and test it.
- 5. What type of software is this? Church Growth Software is software that can be loaded on one or more computers. It can be used as a stand alone or in a network. It is not internet based. All the data is saved on your hard drive. It is not a MAC compatible. But it can be installed on a MAC using a program like Parallels Desktop. This MAC software allows you to install Window programs on your computer.
- 6. What results can I expect using this software? With churches using this software for the last 18 plus years. Many of these churches are growing in number and maintaining a healthy church. They are keeping a good portion of their members and adding new ones monthly. It all depends on each individual church. Some grow faster than others.
- 7. What kind of computer do I need to run this software? You will need a Windows 7, 8 or 10 with about 400 MB of Hard drive Space. It depends if you have 32 bit or 64 bit Microsoft Office installed on your computer. This will determine which version of our program you need to install.
- 8. If this is the right software for us, how do we get started? First you can download a free trial demo and test this software. There is a help manual in the software. You can also download a more detailed training manual from our web site.
- 9. What if we need more help in setting this software up or getting the church growth process started? If you need more guidance in using this software program or setting up the church growth process, you can contact us by phone at 918-615-9621 or by email email@example.com. We will help you get on the right track.
- 10. How does the free demo work? With the Church Growth Software demo you can enter 20 individuals, 20 ministries and 20 events. This is the full version of the software. To get unlimited capacity you will have to purchase this software.