What is Church Growth Software?
Church Growth Software is church management software that enables purpose growth. Designed with Purpose Driven Church principles that are used for consistent and healthy growth.
Church Growth Software Has the Following 10 Modules
- People Information and Welcome Cards: Designed to get all the important details needed from each attendee used for follow-up and personal growth.
- Ministries: Track small groups, ministries, and generate detailed reports.
- Calendar: All events displayed on a monthly calendar are available for hard copy distribution.
- Events and Sign-up Sheets: Keep track of event participation, this helps to select the events that keep people coming back.
- Reports: Generate church growth reports and statistics that will help you with making more decisions that are accurate.
- Attendance: Track weekly attendance and generate reports to see participation in services.
- Donations and Pledges: Record donations and pledges. You can print giving and pledge statements.
- S.H.A.P.E.: This includes the S.H.A.P.E. assessment information used for volunteer selection.
- Library: Makes all sermons, class and small group outlines available for printing or emailing.
- Report Writer: Create custom reports not included in the reports section.
What Makes Church Growth Software Different?
Not all church management software’s are the same. They all can store the basic information about each individual attender but they do not have any church growth strategies, which help in growing a church.
If you are looking to grow your church from 50 to 100 or more this growth process works. Here some more information on growing a church from 50 to 100.
Steps Used for Growing a Church with Church Growth Software
Here is a quick summary of how using this software can help in growing a church. You can track these Purpose Driven Church strategies in Church Growth Software.
Church Assimilation Process – After a new visitor comes to your church and fills out a welcome or connection card with personal information. You enter this basic contact data into the software. Generate a welcome letter for the visitor, which is either mailed or emailed. You will keep sending follow-up correspondence to keep them informed of what is going on at the church. You can keep track of when they were first, second, third-time visitors or when they become regular attenders/members.
A basic connection card should have at least the following:
Questions, Comments, Prayer Requests, etc.
Spiritual Growth – By using an assimilation process, you will help people start in their spiritual growth process. You can evaluate how each attender is growing spiritually by the classes they attend and the steps they are taking to fulfill their spiritual walk with God. They will start participating in different ministries and events that will affect them on their spiritual journey.
S.H.A.P.E. – After they have started to grow spiritually, it is time to get them plugged into a ministry. They will need to take a spiritual gifts assessment survey, which will help them discover God’s purpose in life. Enter this information into the S.H.A.P.E. module and there you can generate a report with a list of potential volunteers for a ministry that would fit the criteria needed to fulfill that position.
Growing a church membership is possible. With the help of this software, you will be able to move forward in growing a consistent and healthy church.
Start the growth process by downloading a free full version demo today!