Growing churches that use the software make certain requests throughout the year. This helps us make needed Church Growth Software updates periodically. We take the most requested changes or add-on’s and put them in an update. Our goal is to help churches grow a consistent and healthy church. Using purpose-driven church growth principles, certain information needs to be tracked to keep the church staying on its purpose.
Here are the new updates:
- The Donation Year-End Letter/Statement has more space in the comments box.
- Reformatted Donation Year End Letters/Statements made to look better.
- Family Year End Letters/Statements have a label printing option.
- Print labels in other areas of the program by Last Name or Zip Code order.
- Here is a new report called Last M.A.D.E. where you can run a “No Participation for More Than 30 Days” in Ministry, Attendance, Donations, or Events. You can select any of these or these groups. You can find this in the Reports Module under Custom Reports.
- These Church Growth Software updates also have updated miscellaneous reports that look and work more efficiently.
- We will continue updating the software as the requests come in to help each Church Growth Software user continue growing a church.
For existing Church Growth Software users using version 4.0 and up you can download Version 4.3
If you are not using all the features of Church Growth Software here are three of them, you might find useful
- Church Assimilation Process Tracking–grow your church attendance by keeping attenders coming back and staying in church. You can see where each person is in their spiritual journey.
- S.H.A.P.E. Personal Profile Assessment – assess the best potential candidates for a ministry position. After a person takes a Spiritual Gifts Assessment, they enter this information into the software. Then you can run a report to get a list of qualified people for positions.
- Church Growth Library–keep all the church growth and follow-up information in one place. You can print the information or email it to an individual requesting this specific information. This helps to keep the church growth process running smoothly.
With the help of this software, you will move forward in growing your church with consistent healthy growth.
If you have not tried this growth software download a free full version demo today!