Every church should use church management software that works with their type of church philosophy. It makes the entire process of church growth more effective. Some may think that church management software is not a key factor in growing a church.
This type of church software assists churches and other religious organizations in the management and automation of daily operations. They used these programs in the management of membership, mailings, finances, fundraising, events, report generation, and directory publishing. Churches use this type of software to reduce the cost of operations and track their congregations.
It also helps in making certain decisions, related data will be necessary to support that decision
The difference between Church Growth Software and other church management software is that Church Growth Software helps grow a church using the purpose-driven church philosophy.
Here is a review from a current user of Church Growth Software
This software makes it easy to apply the Purpose Driven Principle, which is essential in growing a purpose-driven church that is reaching out to newcomers and hearers of the Gospel. Gone are the days when your ministry worries about its average attendance numbers, well-crafted invitations, or minimal turnouts for activities. They designed the software to help your church stay well-maintained while increasing its credibility and success.
Among its many features, the software can maintain and update important records that are necessary to manage a busy ministry. In addition, Church Growth Software acts as a reliable decision-making software that can support the members and leaders in its goals for expansion; all while organizing its important data. Church Growth Software is useful for any church, whether the church is still starting out or is already more established.
Unlike others, the software provides a unique and advanced reporting tool that can scan and review important items such as prayer requests, demographic analysis, family donations, and worship services.
This software has a few drawbacks. It does not have useful features such as accounting integration, built-in accounting, child check-in, multi-site management, online giving, and volunteer management. These could have been extra useful for other pertinent tasks. For these features, get another software or use MS Excel for such tasks. However, the software could be more impressive if it is updated with the aforementioned features.
Overall: Overall, the software is well-designed and programmed. It is unlike other church software I have experienced in the past. It is beneficial especially for starting churches, but best of all, it remains to be affordable and progressive. The automated follow-up feature is a quick favorite of mine because it can generate personal and group emails that are highly necessary in updating the church member participants. Without a doubt, the church has grown fast in just a few short months!
Here are some benefits of using Church Growth Software vs. Other Church Management Software’s:
- Automate time-consuming church management tasks like a church visitor follow-up letter — so that you can have more time for growing your church.
- Keep track of visitors and find out their needs which helps you plan and organize events to keep them coming back.
- Create a church assimilation process, to turn First-Time Visitors into fully engaged members.
- Track spiritual growth milestones so that you can see the commitment level of each member.
- Make the process of volunteer choosing easier using the S.H.A.P.E. acronym, a Purpose Driven Church Spiritual Gifts Assessment or Spiritual Gifts Assessment Willow Creek. To get a better understanding of S.H.A.P.E. Click Here.
- Create church membership personal history profiles to help you make wise decisions.
Profile Sample 1 Profile Sample 2.
- Track C.L.A.S.S. (Growth Track).
- Print detailed Confidential Personal Growth Profile reports, which show each member’s involvement in church.
- Track and Analyze Advertising — to find out which advertising media works best for your area.
- Have a church follow-up system to help in your church assimilation process.
- Use less of your time on maintaining the church and more on growing.
- Make sure the purpose-driven church’s 5 purposes are being implemented.
- And much more…
You can get more information about this software at Church Growth Software.