How Church Growth Software Started
Church Growth Software started when there was a need for a Purpose Driven or Willow Creek Ministry model software which was non-existent in 1999. With more churches using these concepts, several purposes driven church pastors and church planters gave their input to design a comprehensive computer program. Not only it provides assistance with timely decision-making information, but it also automates the essential aspects of these two effective ministry models in growing a church.
This software uses purpose-driven church growth strategies.
Most churches that are not purpose-driven use tradition, programs, personalities, events, and beautiful buildings controlling the church. A purpose-driven church uses the 5 purposes of the church.
- Evangelize the Community.
- Gather the Crowd for worship.
- Create fellowship in the Congregation.
- Disciple the Committed.
- Equip the Core for ministry and mission.
With these purposes, they have a mission to reach out to souls, teach and train using C.L.A.S.S. 101-401, use a very good follow-up system, a church assimilation process and use S.H.A.P.E. Spiritual Gifts Assessment for picking volunteers.
Also, by using the 12 Characteristics of a Purpose Driven Church, the church keeps growing.
You can track all the purpose driven strategies with this church growth tool. You can automate and track some of these processes so you will know where there is a shortfall.
These effective church growth strategies can answer the question of why small churches don’t grow. Proven to increase church attendance and help people multiplication become a reality. It can keep you on track in growing your church and help with church health.
Around 80% of the churches in the U.S.A. are small. Growing a church from 50 to 100 is a major task for most churches. Small church growth is possible.
You Will Be Able Too:
- Automate time-consuming church management tasks like a church visitor follow-up letter and attendance tracking — so that you can have more time for growing your church.
- Do church tracking software and find out their needs which helps you with event management to keep them coming back.
- Create a church assimilation process, which turns First-Time Visitors into engaged members with this church assimilation software.
- Track spiritual growth milestones so that you can see the commitment level of each member.
- Make the process of volunteer choosing easier using the S.H.A.P.E. acronym, a Purpose Driven Church Spiritual Gifts Assessment or Spiritual Gifts Assessment Willow Creek. To get a better understanding of S.H.A.P.E. Click Here.
- Create church membership personal history profiles to help you make wise decisions. Profile Sample 1 Profile Sample 2.
- Track C.L.A.S.S. 101-401 or Growth Track.
- Print detailed Confidential Personal Growth Profile reports, which show each member’s involvement in church with this personal profile software.
- Track and Analyze Advertising — to find out which advertising media works best for your area.
- Enable a church follow-up system to help in your church assimilation process.
- Save time on membership management and help develop a church growth strategy.
- Make sure the purpose-driven church’s 5 purposes are being implemented.
- And much more…
To get more information about this Church Growth Software, you can find it here.
If you are interested in downloading a Free Church Growth Software Demo click here.